A random selection contest for active TLC Pet Food Autoship customers.
A weekly winner will be drawn every Friday beginning July 29, 2022, with the final draw occurring on Friday, October 28, 2022. Winners will be drawn from eligible TLC customers. To be eligible, participants must meet these Terms and Conditions.
Friday, July 29, 2022, to Friday, October 21, 2022
A free case of TLC Whole Life Puppy, Dog, or Cat Food. The TLC product of the highest value within the winner’s Autoship schedule will be awarded.
Friday, October 28, 2022
A grand prize winner will be drawn the final week of the contest. The winner will be given a year’s worth of TLC Pet Food ($500 value). $500 in TLC points will be added to the winner’s TLC account. TLC points can be used against future purchases.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Participants must reside in the 10 Provinces of Canada or the contiguous United States.
- Participants must have an Active TLC Autoship schedule at the time of the draw and their account must be in good standing (accounts that have orders held for failed payment at the time of the draw will not be eligible). Winners are chosen at random. The odds of winning will depend on the number of qualified entries received prior to the deadline. The winner will be contacted by TLC Pet Food to claim their prize officially. If TLC cannot reach the winners within 72 hours of their name being drawn, we will draw another winner from the remaining entries. Should any winner refuse acceptance of the prize for any reason, another name will be drawn using the remaining entries and notified accordingly.
- All prizes are non-transferable, including the cash value for TLC points. Prizes, including products, cannot be resold. Points can then be applied toward any TLC Pet Food product.
- TLC must have a valid email address on file in order for the participant to qualify for the giveaway. By providing your email address to TLC, you agree to receive communications from TLC Pet Food related to your account, our products, and other topics during the giveaway and in the future. Your personal information will never be sold to a third party and you can unsubscribe from these communications at any time.
- For residents of Quebec: Any litigation respecting the conduct or organization of a publicity contest may be submitted to the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux for a ruling. Any litigation respecting the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the board only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement.
- This contest is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram, Facebook, or TwitteFriday