Nutrient-dense ingredients are chosen for TLC Pet Food formulas because of the positive impact they can have on your pet’s health! An ingredient is described as ‘nutrient-rich when packed full of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. TLC focuses on formulating a complete and balanced diet, making it an excellent choice for your pet. Each of our premium quality ingredients is selected because of the health benefits they provide.
Some of our nutrient-rich ingredients include:
Blueberries are a top source of antioxidants. This ingredient is ideal for a complete and balanced diet, packed phytoflavinoids, potassium, and vitamin C.
- Cardiovascular health
- Immune system health
- Inflammation control
Quinoa is most commonly considered a grain but is a gluten-free relative of leafy green vegetables like spinach and Swiss chard.
- Great source of protein
- A perfect balance of all eight essential amino acids
- Rich in vitamins and minerals such as iron
A complete and balanced diet that includes your pet’s right vitamins and minerals is essential for overall maintenance and health. They provide immune-boosting antioxidants and support growth and development.
TLC Pet Food includes certified ethoxyquin-free salmon and salmon oil as a rich source of protein and Omega-3 Fatty Acids.
- Reduced inflammation
- Improved brain and eye development in puppies and cognitive health in adult and senior dogs
- Promoting a healthy and shiny coat
Cranberries are another food included in TLC Pet Food chosen for their high antioxidant properties and vitamin content.
- Rich source of proanthocyanidin acid that blocks bacteria responsible for urinary tract infections
- Immune system health benefits
- Promoting cardiovascular health
TLC Pet Food delivers your pet a highly digestible diet packed with a premium balance of proteins, vitamins, antioxidants, and whole grains in every bite!