Raising a pet is hard work and takes unconditional love, dedication, and care, so why not thank all the pet moms this Mother’s Day?
Homemade coasters are thoughtful and useful gifts that can easily be personalized with adorable photos of a pet with their mom! This DIY gift is very easy to make and only requires a few supplies you may already have around the house.
What You’ll Need:
- Mason jar lids
- Pen or marker
- Gloss clear sealer/glue
- Photo paper or printer paper
- Select and print pictures of the pet with their pet mom.
- Take the inside of the mason jar lid and place it over the part of the picture you would like to be seen inside the coaster
- Trace around the outside of the mason jar lid with a pen or marker
- Carefully cut along the inside of your tracing with scissors
- Secure the photo cut-out to the inside of the mason jar lid using glue
- Use your clear gloss sealant to fully cover the top of the photo inside the mason jar lid. Be sure to evenly spread the sealant until it reaches all the edges.
- Allow time for the sealant to dry clear. This can take several hours.
- Enjoy your new personalized coaster!
Add a magnet to the back of the mason jar lid to transform the coaster into a personalized fridge magnet!